2011年12月27日星期二

;finally, tat's the end


A new year is coming soon..
r u excited ? xD


Well. let me tell you a news.
...ta da...la ta...
tat is...
my BIRTHDAY is coming soon too.



erm..hem..
my presents xD
did you prepared it for me?

i'm waiting for your present (dreaming)

D:

actually , i feel so sad in every birthday 
that because i didn't have a memories birthday since i was 10yrs old..

each time birthday., my family members will forget my birthday.
they never take it seriously to me.
they didn't buy a present as well as a cake to me long time ago.

sometimes, i will feel disappointed to them
and i feel sad .


i jealous who those have a nice birthday
they r so happiness .
they can receive many present from their friends, family , bf..

i didn't own it .




but..
the things i know it is..i still have you.

you are my dearest friend.
although you ignore me sometimes.
but, it's okay . i just sad for awhile only.
cause i knw that you still are there.

i love you.  xD


CAN i have a cake on my birthday ?
i hope it can be real . sincerely hope that,



so...would u like to buy me a cake or a gift ? hehe :D




my lovely ah pooh ,, <3


没有评论:

发表评论